Saturday 3 November 2018

PAST SIMPLE & CONTINUOUS




The PAST CONTINUOUS indicates actions that were in progress at a specific time in the past:

  • What were you doing when I called?
  • When you called, I was eating some
elvetica" , sans-serif">sushi
.

 The PAST SIMPLE indicates finished actions and finished time. It also indicates a sequence of events, one after the other:
  • Yesterday I didn't go to work because I was tired.
  • First I got up, then I had a shower and after that I had breakfast.


For online exercises on the past simple and continuous go HERE! 
For only  the past simple go here and here. for exercises on the past continuous, go here and here.


PLEASE, if you visited the blog, leave a comment.
Thank you!

No comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Hazte amig@ nuestr@ en Facebook!