Saturday 16 April 2011

Improve your PRONUNCIATION

Visit this site  to improve your Basic PRONUNCIATION





NOW
 CLICK HERE and repeat the following:

1
I am busy
I am tired
I am hungry
I am thirsty
5
He isn’t handsome
 He isn’t popular
He isn’t  hard-working
He isn’t clever
2
He is very young
He is very rich
Heis very strong
He is very fat
6
I was busy yesterday
I was sick yesterday
I was sleepy  yesterday
I was absent yesterday
3
They are usually shy
They are usually friendly
They are usually happy
They are usually quiet

7
Are you hungry?
Are you busy?
Are you crazy’
Are you brave?
4
I’m not crazy
I’m not famous
I’m not busy
I`m not lonely



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Appreaciate for the work you have done into this article, this helps clear away a few questions I had.

Anonymous said...

You got great points there, that's why I always love checking out your blog.

My blog:
credit rachat credit aussi rachat de credit immobilier au meilleur taux

Facebook

Facebook
Hazte amig@ nuestr@ en Facebook!